Hiring Copilot Review 2024: Pricing AI Features & Alternative
Weekday is a platform that helps companies hire engineers who are vouched by other software engineers. The platform crowdsources recommendations from engineers, who moonlight as “mini-recruiters” or scouts. This allows companies to get a highly curated list of candidates who are more likely to be a good fit for their team.
Paid Plans Start From $29/month
- Highly curated list of candidates: Weekday’s recommendations are based on the collective knowledge of a large network of software engineers. This means that companies are more likely to find candidates who are a good fit for their team.
- Passive income for engineers: Engineers can earn passive income by recommending candidates to companies. This is a great way for engineers to monetize their unused information about the best people they have worked with.
- Easy to use: Weekday is a very easy-to-use platform. Companies can simply create a profile and start receiving recommendations.
- Companies that are looking to hire top software engineers.
- Engineers who are looking to earn passive income by recommending candidates.
- People who are looking for a new job in the tech industry.
Hiring Copilot alternatives
How Hiring Copilot Works