Hassana | AI Jobs RE Review 2024: Pricing AI Features & Alternative
Hassana Investment Company is the investment manager of the General Organization for Social Insurance (GOSI), Saudi Arabia’s social security and pension fund. With over SAR 1.2 trillion (USD 300 billion) of assets under management, Hassana is one of the world’s largest pension investors. The company invests on behalf of all Saudi generations for their future pensions, by applying strategic vigor and leveraging its unmatched scale to deliver the best investment outcomes across its assets and geographies.
Paid Plans Start From 1.5%
- Hassana offers a wide range of investment products and services, including equities, fixed income, real estate, and alternative investments.
- The company has a strong track record of performance, with an average annualized return of 8% over the past 10 years.
- Hassana is committed to responsible investing, and has a strong focus on environmental, social, and governance (ESG) factors.
- The company has a team of experienced investment professionals with a deep understanding of the Saudi Arabian market and the global economy.
- Hassana can be used by individuals and institutions to save for retirement, education, or other long-term goals.
- The company can also be used by businesses to provide retirement plans for their employees.
- Hassana can be used by governments to invest their sovereign wealth funds.
- Hassana can be used by charities and other non-profit organizations to invest their endowments.
Hassana | AI Jobs alternatives
How Hassana | AI Jobs Works
|Hassana Equity Fund
|20% of net profits above benchmark
|Hassana Emerging Markets Equity Fund
|25% of net profits above benchmark
|Hassana Saudi Arabia Equity Fund
|15% of net profits above benchmark