Google Search Labs Review 2024: Pricing AI Features & Alternative
Google Search Labs is a program that allows users to try out early-stage Google Search experiments and share feedback. The experiments are in various stages of development, and some may not be available to all users.
Paid Plans Start From $6 per user per month
Some of the key features of Google Search Labs include:
- Search Generative Experience (SGE): This experiment provides AI-powered overviews, pointers, and follow-up suggestions for search results.
- Workspace Labs: This experiment offers new features for creating and collaborating with AI in Google Workspace, such as writing suggestions in Google Docs and Gmail, data organization in Sheets, and text-generated images in Slides.
- NotebookLM (formerly Project Tailwind): This experiment is an AI-first notebook that is powered by your notes and sources.
Google Search Labs can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Exploring new ways to find information on the web.
- Testing out new features before they are released to the public.
- Providing feedback to Google on how to improve its search engine.
Google Search Labs alternatives
How Google Search Labs Works
|Google Workspace Essentials
|$6 per user per month
|Google Workspace Business Starter
|$12 per user per month
|Google Workspace Business Standard
|$18 per user per month
|Google Workspace Business Plus
|$26 per user per month
|Google Workspace Enterprise Essentials
|$10 per user per month
|Google Workspace Enterprise Starter
|$20 per user per month
|Google Workspace Enterprise Standard
|$30 per user per month
|Google Workspace Enterprise Plus
|$40 per user per month